Friday, October 14, 2011

Wowzas!!!

Hey Frands!


Wow it sure has been a while since I last blogged! Yikes! I must apologize! When you get behind a week or two those seem to turn into a few more week and a few more before you know it, IT'S OCTOBER and you haven't blogged in MONTHS! LOL

Well fall classes are well under weigh! We are halfway through the semester! Chemistry is GOING GREAT! I thought I was going to struggle with this class but TO MY SURPRISE I HAVE A B IN THIS CLASS RIGHT NOW! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for that because I NEVER had that in A&P I or II and I didn't have that in Microbiology either! I've gotten an 87 & 87.5 on my first two exams! I have a high B so I am hoping to pull off an A!!! I am also taking Human Development and Hist online. Those are going great also!

Jeff and I are doing great. Abby is doing great! FALL IS HERE IN ALL ITS GLORY so you know what that means....GEORGIA SATURDAYS AND THE GA NATIONAL FAIR!! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The temps aren't quiet as awful as they have been- which is a good thing but as always I do miss SUMMER! :D

My 25th birthday was 3 weeks ago tomorrow! We went to NYC! Had a blast and LOVED IT! We didn't get to do EVERYTHING we wanted to do but we DID MOST OF IT! ;) That just means we'll have to GO BACK! Hahahaha! You can see some of those pictures on my blog background! Love LOVE LOVED NYC!

This week we signed away MY VERY FIRST CAR. It was bittersweet! It was time for her to go! We got a 2010 Chevrolet Traverse! We LOVE it! It's MUCH BIGGER AND ROOMIER! And the gas mileage is better than the X-TERRA!! Love it!


We had a great weekend with my family last weekend! We went to Burt's Pumpkin Farm! I seriously have not been there in YEARS! We used to go there in the fall for field trips and I loved it! SO....Mama, Aunt Lynn, Adam, Corban, Cameron, Jeff and myself decided to go last Saturday and we had a blast! I felt like a kid again! We got a GOOD ONE too for CHEAP! I love this time of year! :) Everything in our house smells like FALL! And my car does too! Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath & Body Works is AH-MAZING!! Love love love it!




Well frands I have got to run some errands so I must depart! But I will be back next week!!

Until next week......

♥ kc

No comments:

Post a Comment