Monday, October 17, 2011

The Walk to End Alzheimer's!





Family & Friends:


On November 5, 2011 I will be walking in the Walk to End Alzheimer's. As many of you know, I recently lost my Granny to this horrible disease in June. There is so much we DO NOT know about this disease and need to. Please take a few minutes to read some of the info on Alzheimer's below and also please check out my webpage. Just click this link -->  Kacey's Personal Alzheimer's Webpage


Alzheimer’s disease is the single largest unaddressed public health threat facing the nation today. As many as 5.4.million Americans are living with the disease and nearly 11 million are acting as caregivers.

We have to unite now to help end Alzheimer’s. To do my part, I’m participating in the 2011 Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s, an event that raises awareness and funds to advance care, support and research. Donate to support me.

The number of Americans with Alzheimer’s is about to skyrocket. Baby Boomers are approaching the age of 65, placing this generation at a greater risk for developing this devastating disease.

The end of Alzheimer’s starts here – with a gift from you. Please consider supporting my efforts with a donation.


Thank you so much!

Love,
Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment